What is LyteShow?
LyteShow is an electrolyte-replenishing, liquid concentrate created for health-focused people who don't want unnecessary additives in their electrolyte products. Its mineral base is naturally sourced in the USA, clinically tested and shown to be a significantly more efficient form of hydration than water alone.
How It Works
Simply put, exercise, sweating, and even drinking alcohol can deplete the body of fluids and electrolytes. Added to the directed amount of water, LyteShow creates an isotonic beverage that rapidly replaces valuable electrolytes and fluids. In fact, LyteShow’s patent-pending mineral base has been clinically tested and has been shown to be a significantly more efficient form of hydration than water alone. Using wildfire firefighters as a study group, medical researchers found that the firefighters who added our mineral base to water drank far less water to achieve the same hydration as those who drank just plain water.
When To Use
Add LyteShow to water to create an isotonic beverage that replaces a complete balance of electrolytes and fluids lost from exercising, sweating, or even drinking alcohol. LyteShow's formulation will replace electrolytes lost in sweat, prevent muscle cramps, and help you recover quickly following exercise.
- Each 4 ounce bottle contains 40 servings of LyteShow concentrate. Depending on usage, each bottle lasts approximately 2-6 weeks.
- Ingredients include balanced ions of magnesium, sodium, chloride, and potassium. Also contains zinc, an essential trace element, and citric acid.
- Adds a slightly tart and salty flavor to water. This is a functional, health-focused product. If you prefer blue berry blast (or other artificial flavors), we suggest you look elsewhere!
- Contains no calories, sugars, sweeteners, carbohydrates, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free.
- Naturally sourced mineral base from the Great Salt Lake in Utah.
- Manufactured in an FDA-regulated and NSF GMP-certified facility.
Perfect for adding to hydration packs or water bottles, as it will not leave a residue or contribute to the growth of mold or bacteria.
The fluid part of our body contains a combination of water and dilute solutions of electrolytes. Electrolytes perform a number of critical functions in the body including: 1) powering water absorption; 2) regulating fluid balance within the cells; and 3) assisting with proper brain function, energy conversion and metabolism. An imbalance or inadequacy of these elements can result in impaired cognition, muscle function, and nerve transmission. Adding LyteShow to water rehydrates the body and replaces critical electrolytes lost from drinking alcohol or sweating so your body can return to its natural balance.
How Does LyteShow Compare To Sports Drinks?
Not only do most sports drinks contain calories, sweeteners, and artificial additives, they often only include one or two types of electrolytes (usually sodium and/or potassium). LyteShow puts a lower emphasis on sodium - readily available in the American diet - and emphasizes magnesium, an essential electrolyte which is often omitted from sports drinks because it is more expensive. Magnesium is critical for all energy conversion, muscle function, and nerve conduction and also assists other electrolytes in arriving at the proper place and function. We take great pride in our balanced formula of magnesium, sodium, chloride and potassium.
Feel healthier and rehydrated or receive all of your money back, including shipping. No need to send the product back. No forms to fill out. No BS. We're just a company that stands behind our product.
Ready To Buy?
Click here to go to our buy page.